My Name is No

      I am a Meghan Trainor fan and if I wore this outfit out to the club I would probably need to say the lyrics, "My name is N...



      I am a Meghan Trainor fan and if I wore this outfit out to the club I would probably need to say the lyrics, "My name is No, my sign is no, my number is no," quite a few times because this is sizzingly sexy. I am wearing a new Kaithleen's top. This tape top with chain is available in fitmesh for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza and comes in 8 color options. You can find it at the current round of Cosmopolitan. I paired it with a Just Because purple Dazzle skirt. I adore these embellished mini-skirts. My wrap around Essenz shoes, Panama, mimic the shape of the chain on my top and my chunky Kungler's necklace adds the perfect finishing touch to my ensemble. These Essenz shoes were released at Season's Story and my Kungler's Sile necklace is at We <3 Roleplay April.  



        I am also wearing a few new goodies from uber. My Belleza skin is meant for the Annie Catwa head, but I love it on my Jessica head. It has been years since I have worn Belleza on Kirsten and I think it just fits my mesh head really well. It comes with 5 lipsticks, 5 eyeshadows, 5 eyebrows, blush, and freckles. My curly Moon hair is also new at uber. 




Necklace: Kunglers Sile necklace - Obsidian @ We <3 Roleplay
Skirt: Just Because Lona Skirt - Dazzle - Purple - Maitreya/ Teleport
Head: Catwa Jessica v4.8
Shoes: Essenz - Panama (Maitreya) @ Season's Story Spring
Top: Kaithleen's Tape Top with Chain Maitreya @ Cosmopolitan
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara and Feet V3.5
Hair: Moon. // Labyrinth @ uber
Head/Skin Applier: -Belleza- Sara Catwa Applier Medium @ uber
Poses: AUSHKA&CO-Annie Pose Pack





Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!