ploom 12 days of Christmas; Hucci fitted for Physique

ploom started its third annual 12 days of Christmas event yesterday. Every day from now til Christmas there will be a special hair and ...


ploom started its third annual 12 days of Christmas event yesterday. Every day from now til Christmas there will be a special hair and pose that will be 50% off until December 31st. I am using the cute pose from Day 1 called Gifted in the above picture. I am wearing some Hucci items that are fitted for my Slink Physique, Aste Boot and Fallon Skirt, both in Midnight. Hucci has realeased quite a few clothing and shoes recently fitted for Physique which means I can wear mesh with my curvy shape. Right now there are some new release boots at Hucci called Maypearl Boots that are fitted for physique and a little more than 50% off as an introductory offer until Wednesday 12/17. 


Here is another picture of my Hucci boots and skirt. I bought the fatpack of this skirt when it was on sale for black friday. I am so glad that I did. I tried another depth of field picture too. I am not sure if I think that I am getting better or worse at these. I don't think that I have managed to find the sweet spot of blur yet and the distance of the background makes me constantly have to adjust settings to get the same blur. 


Hucci is also at the current round of uber with an amazing shiny satin floor length gown that is also fitted for Physique. Here is a video by the Huccu designer Eboni Khan showing how fitted mesh increases and decresases in size with the sliders: https://www.flickr.com/photos/hucci/15320036971  .
My beautiful pearl and stone jewelry set is brand new by Cae at this month's round of Fit for a Princess.



Outfit 1:
Jacket: *Fishy Strawberry* Ducato Leather Jacket- Black
Top: *rockCandy - Physique Applier - Lace Cami Set
Pose: .ploom. Gifted Present Held *12 days of Christmas Sale*/ Teleport to ploom
Boot: Hucci Aste Boots - Midnight (Phys)
Skirt: Hucci Fallon Skirt - Midnight (SLP)
Hair: TRUTH Shae
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 08 @ collabor88 December


Outfit 2:
Dress: Hucci Jinxi Gown - Acai (SLP) @ uber December
Jewelry: Cae :: Elsa :: Set/ Teleport to Fit for a Princess
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Qopi
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 03  @ collabor88 December

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!