Alicia; blueberry fitted for Physique

   My friend Alicia ( see us here ), is so cool she had a pose pack made in her honor by oOo Studios . You can get the three cute pose...


   My friend Alicia (see us here), is so cool she had a pose pack made in her honor by oOo Studios. You can get the three cute poses in the pack today for only 50L as part of 50 Linden Fridays. This pose in the pack fits me today because its been a great day and this pose looks sooo happy. Today is day one in my 17 day Christmas vacation in RL, super YAY! I also helped make a wonderful thing happen today- Blueberry (also Bueno owner) is going to be making her items Slink Physique compatible now! She called me a magical unicorn on facebook, lol. The very first item fitted for Physique (and Belleza too) was released today, Blueberry Babi Cardigan and Dress. It is super cute. I love the scrunchy sleeves and they work perfectly with my slink hands. You can get it now in the mainstore and I really think you should fatpack so you can have all the colors of the cardigan and dress in one easy to change HUD. 


This pose is in the {NanTra} Eternal Beauty pose pack that is currently at Gothmas by Gaslight. I also went nuts today at Maxi Gossamer because her whole store is 50% off right now, all the jewelry, mine! Finally my adorable hair is brand new by Magika



Outfit: Blueberry Babi- Cardigan Dress- Slink Fitted - Fat Pack *NEW*/ Teleport to Blueberry
Hair: Magika You *NEW* @ Main Magika Store
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Kara Wooden Beaded  - Long *50% off Sale*
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Ring - Karina Court - Large - R  *50% off Sale*
Attachments: Slink Hands, Physique
Boots: {Livalle} Evoke -Platform Boots- Navy (SLINK) / Teleport to Livalle
Skin: Glam Affair - Summer skin - Jamaica 02
Pose 1: oOo Studio Alicia *Fifty Linden Friday* / Teleport to oOo Studio
Pose 2: {NanTra} Eternal Beauty 3/ Teleport to Gothmas by Gaslight

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!