Glitter and Sparkle

I love glitter! Tomorrow for 21 shoe one of the shoes in the two for one deal from Livalle are these gorgeous silver glitter wedges....


I love glitter! Tomorrow for 21 shoe one of the shoes in the two for one deal from Livalle are these gorgeous silver glitter wedges. I love them! Look how cute they look with my glitter silver jacket from my foxes outfit at this round of uber. I am all sparkly and ready for holiday fun! Get yours tomorrow at the Livalle main store. Remember 21 shoe is for one day only. See both shoes on Lindsey Warwick's flickr




Dress: Foxes - City Lights - Dress - White NEW @ uber
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Karina Court  - Set *50% off SALE*
Hair: TRUTH Fleur
Shoes: Livalle [L.Warwick] Ambrosia -Platform Wedges- Silver Sparkle/ Teleport to Livalle (21st only)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 03 @ collabor88 December
Polish: :::Sn@tch Nails/Glitter Bokeh::: *NEW*
Sparkles: Botanical - Decorative Light Set
Trees: Botanical Mesh Green Fir w Lights
Poses: Everglow Juicy 10 and Frost 10/ Teleport to Everglow
Windlight: Elysium Eilde Lavender Morning

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!