Jingle Bell Rock

     I know I have not blogged in a few weeks. I got a new computer and it took time to get it all set up and ready to work on blogs! Decemb...


     I know I have not blogged in a few weeks. I got a new computer and it took time to get it all set up and ready to work on blogs! December has been so full of amazing things in Second Life. Lelutka is giving away two free Evolution X heads! Up until this point, I had tried on Avalon and played with it, but never fealt like it was "me" enough. I have spent some time working on the skin/shape on this new free Kaya head and I really LOVE it! I think it might totally be the new 2022 Kirsten. I really adore the static animations in the Lelutka Hud. What do you guys think? Does it look like Kirsten? 


      Truth was in Fifty Linden Fridays for the first time that I can ever remember with this amazing Christmas version of Adore with the Essential Pack which is normally 500L (full version blogged HERE previously). I hope you picked up this amazing hair when it was only 50L! If not, it is STILL there on the front counter for only 75L. I have no idea how long it will be there, so go grab it if you have not already. Also, Truth said that there will be a new FREE VIP gift hair soon, so make sure you pick up the FREE Curious hair as well. Not a Truth VIP member? You need to join! It is by far the best paid for group on the grid, imo. 

     Nantra is at the December 2021 round of The Liaison Collaborative with the Jingle Bell Rock pose pack. This pose pack is inspired by the "Mean Girls" talent show dance scene so it is vibrant and full of sass. Both of my poses in this post come from the Nantra Jingle Bell Rock pack. 

     Shop and Hop, Christmas 2021, is in full swing and there are twelve full sims with lots of free gifts. My two must have suggestions are this Look at Me outfit and Essenz shoes. The event is open until January 2nd and it has so many great FREE gifts. 

     Ok more about the new head, lol. When I get a new head, I have to spend time making a skin/shape combination that suits me. Amara Beauty happens to have a skin on sale for only 150L at their main store for Lelutka EvoX and I loved it and the best part- the new body skins (in counting by 10 numbers) are FREE! I made my own shape from my original shape that I have been tweaking since 2006, lol. 


Outfit: Look At Me. Izzie : Skirt and Sweater - winter ** FREE Shop and Hop Gift**

Shoes: Essenz - Abu Dhabi (Red/Green) ** FREE Shop and Hop Gift**

Hair: TRUTH / Adore Xmas (past 50L, now 75L in the main store, TELEPORT)

Skin: amara beauty - Kat 25 - LT BROWS *Sale 150L*

/ HEAD / lel EvoX KAYA 3.1 **FREE GIFT**

Eyeshadow: #ADORED - kat shadow - brown lite/sheer [lelutka evo x]

Lipstick: #ADORED - kat lip tint/sheer (tinted dark red by me)

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Poses: {NANTRA} Jingle Bell Rock @ The Liaison Collaborative

Backdrop: irrISIStible : MAGICAL FROZEN WINTER BACKDROP ** FREE Shop and Hop Gift**

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!