NEW COMPUTER Christmas 2021!

        I have not been around for a little bit and that would be because I bought a new computer! I am still working on setting it up and g...

 


      I have not been around for a little bit and that would be because I bought a new computer! I am still working on setting it up and getting all my programs that I use installed (for pictures for example). My old computer was almost 10 years old! I did upgrade it quite a bit, but it was way past time to get a new gaming computer. Merry Christmas to me!! 

Kirsten's Computer Specs: 

iBUYPOWER - 

TraceMR Gaming Desktop - 

Processor: Intel i7 11700F - 

Memory: 16GB Memory - 

Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 3060Ti 8GB - 

Hard Drive: 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD 

Operating System: Windows 11




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!