Clueless... Ugh.. As IF!

     Clueless has been one of my favorite movies for as long as I can remember. Sure it is a modern day nod to Jane Austen's Emma, but ...



    Clueless has been one of my favorite movies for as long as I can remember. Sure it is a modern day nod to Jane Austen's Emma, but this movie was in my high school heyday and I just thought it was the coolest.  So when David Heather made Clueless costumes, I could not get to the store fast enough to buy the iconic yellow plaid Cher costume. While there I ran into Ziion Kira who was at the store to get the Dionne costume and I asked her if she would take a picture with me. She was wonderful and we had a great time making these iconic Clueless pictures. 

Happy Halloween!


Cher Horowitz: 

Outfit: -David Heather-Cher Horowitz

Bag: -David Heather-Cher's Bookbag Purse

Hair: TRUTH / Trinket 

Rings: (Yummy) Eliza Ring Collection

Bracelet: Cae :: Sucre 

Earrings: Cae :: Sydney :: 

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Skin: Amara beauty - Ava fair - LT BROWS

Background: AMI:HAI - 99.9% School

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!