Fall Farmer's Market

       I found this adorable fall skirt suit at Bauhaus . Prior to this, I don't think I really had anything from this store, but this i...

 



    I found this adorable fall skirt suit at Bauhaus. Prior to this, I don't think I really had anything from this store, but this is super cute. I love everything about this outfit! This reminds me of something that might have been a rare in a gacha machine (the pink would have been rare of course) and I would have played a lot to get it, lol. I miss gacha, but I did enjoy picking this up in the color of my choice at a regular price. 

    I am visiting, Where are Journey Begins, Fall 2021 edition sim today. It is gorgeous as usual and you can join the land group for free and rez poses. 

Happy Fall!


Outfit: Bauhaus - Rachel Coat and Skirt / - Orchid 

Hair: Doe: Peyton 

Shoes: REIGN.- DOLLY PLATS V2 and Over knee socks

Skin: Amara beauty - Ava fair 

Eyeshadow: #ADORED - naked shadows - coffee & creme ed. - 01/plain 

Pose: Animosity - Pumpkin Pose 5


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!