Happy New Year 2022

          I tried to be optimistic last year, but now I think it might just be a bad, worse, worst case scenario (20, 21, 22). The CDC just ...



        I tried to be optimistic last year, but now I think it might just be a bad, worse, worst case scenario (20, 21, 22). The CDC just shorted the time period for positive COVID cases to 5 days and Florida had 38,000 new cases of COVID yesterday. There are no plans for any changes, whatsoever and it will just be business as usual and I am worried about the outcome. The apocalypse is just so ssllllooooooooooooooowwww, and I am ready to get off the ride. I hope I am wrong and 2022 turns out to be amazing. 

    If you are going out in SL this year, I suggest these sparkly, glitter dresses from Decoy! They are so cute and festive and there are 12 glitter colors to choose from. 





Dress: Decoy - Livvy Dress: Glitz Holo Pink 

Bodychain: REIGN.- DAZZLED BODYCHAIN - GOLD

Shoes: REIGN.- DAZZLED GLADIATOR HEELS - HOLO RARE

Necklace: REIGN.- DAZZLED NECKLACE- GOLD

Tiara: REIGN.- DAZZLED TIARA- GOLD

Glasses: (Yummy) Happy New Year! Novelty Glasses - Pink & Gold *FREE GIFT*

Rings: (Yummy) Serena Rings 

Hair: Wasabi // Alina Mesh Hair

Head: / lel EvoX KAYA 3.1

Earrings: e.marie // Jemma Earrings - Golds 

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Biscuit> - Millie - LELUTKA - (ltbrow)

Eyeliner: Lempika - Eyeliner Lelutka #1

Lipstick: Sugarose - FENY - Lipstick & Eyeshadow 

Background & Pose: Something New~ Here's to the New Year **FREE GIFT @ Shop and Hop Christmas '21**


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!