Fetish Friday: Control

        I am really enjoying bento hands and bento hand poses. This one is by Reve Obscura . I am wearing a gacha outfit from the las...



        I am really enjoying bento hands and bento hand poses. This one is by Reve Obscura. I am wearing a gacha outfit from the last round of Epiphany from Flite and Besom. I meant to play this and blog it back then, but I am not doing great with keeping up with my Fetish posts. I will try to do better! Anyway, the gold was the rare color in the machine. I pulled the rare boots and bodysuit. I actually went on marketplace to see if I could find some common parts of this set but they were all so expensive. In the actual machine, each pull is only 50L. So I decided to go pull a few and got 2 rares within my first few pulls, lol. If you want to pull now that this is not at the event any longer, you can find it at the main Flite store. 








FLITExBESOM.- DANGEROUS WOMAN BODYSUIT (GOLD) MAITREYA RARE #2
FLITExBESOM.- DANGEROUS WOMAN BOOTS (GOLD) MAITREYA/HIGH RARE #3
FLITExBESOM- DANGEROUS WOMAN CAT MASK (OILSLICK) #11
FLITExBESOM- DANGEROUS WOMAN HAIR COMMON (MUST WEAR WITH MASK)
FLITExBESOM.- DANGEROUS WOMAN HOLSTER (GOLD) MAITREYA #30
LOGO Alex v3.1 Omega
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Glam Affair - Logo Applier - Sia - ( Jamaica ) 01
Pose: *!R.O!* (Reve Obscura) Control BENTO Pose w/ Mesh Handcuffs


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!