Maitreya at MBA

        Mesh Body Addicts 2nd Annual Fair opened yesterday and I have to say the amount of amazing original mesh designs is staggerin...


        Mesh Body Addicts 2nd Annual Fair opened yesterday and I have to say the amount of amazing original mesh designs is staggering. You really need the things at this event in your SLife! Maitreya is at the event with this bodysuit and high waist shorts set. It is so detailed. The mesh and textures are perfection. If you buy the bodysuit fatpack, you get four bonus colors including the one I am showcasing in this post. Maitreya is located on sim 1 at #16 on the map. Find the map, locations, shopping guide, and other event information on the official blog

        I am also showcasing new jewelry and hair. Cae is at faMESHed with the Dakota set. I am in love with this feather set- gorgeous! Doe is at Dreamful  (which opens today) with this new ponytail. I love the bangs and the hairclip! 


        I am shooting today at a sim that is only open til August 31st (so I probably won't be adding it to my master list of Kirsten's Places), Yasminia. However you should visit it this month if you can! It is really a beautiful sim and both build and script were on while I visited so I could plop a pose stand down on the ground. This also makes it possible to shoot couple poses (which is always nice!). 




Jewelry: Cae :: Dakota :: Set @ faMESHed August
Head: CATWA Destiny V4.9 @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Hair: Doe: Jayden [fitted](solid) - Fatpack @ Dreamful
Shorts: Maitreya High Waisted Shorts Torn - Fatpack Lara Size @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Top: Maitreya Naomi Bodysuit Fatpack * Lara size @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Shoes: REIGN.- Olivia Heels (Maitreya High)- Knee
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Gabriella" Mixedtype
Pose 1: Nantra Pret A Porter 3
Pose 2: Everglow Sweet 6


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!