Fetish Friday: The Mistress

        Fawny was at Shiny Shabby last month with this gacha set: The Mistress . This top and skirt are actually commons. The Rare...




        Fawny was at Shiny Shabby last month with this gacha set: The Mistress. This top and skirt are actually commons. The Rare items are lingerie and an animated dog. I did not even play the machine. I just got the two pieces I wanted on the marketplace. The shoes in this set are not my style and I really just wanted a matching top and skirt. There are pages and pages of this set on marketplace- so if you just want a common it is a good way to get them.  









Skirt: Fawny - The Mistress.Skirt - Maitreya Experimental - Black
Top: Fawny - The Mistress.Top - Maitreya Experimental - Black
Boots: Pixel Fashion Vanina Boots V5 - Black & White - Maitreya Lara
Head: LOGO Alex v3.1 Omega
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3
Skin: Izzie's - LOGO Alex Appliers (Anne sunkissed)
Lipstick: Izzie's - LOGO Alex Dark Lipstick Appliers
Polish: {ZOZ} Rubber Polish (Slink) @ Fetish Fair 2016



Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!