Clare

        I have some more goodies from collabor88 that I am wearing today. Blueberry is there with the Clare romper. How cute is thi...



        I have some more goodies from collabor88 that I am wearing today. Blueberry is there with the Clare romper. How cute is this? I love the belt and it is texture change via HUD. You can choose to wear it with or without the little bolero style long sleeve jacket. My hair is the other hair by Exile at collabor88 (I already showed Reveling In You). Morning Glory is a middle part hair with both sides loosely pushed behind your shoulders. Find both of these fabulous items at the current round of collabor88!



      All of my poses in this post are new by Everglow. The Breeze pose set was just released at the new round of The Liaison Collaborative June. 

        I have been having so much fun playing with makeup layers since Catwa 4.9 was released. Before that update, I would occasionally wear lipstick, but did not play with makeup much because of the alpha glitch with eye makeup. Now that Catwa somehow magically fixed that, I have been trying on and buying makeup all over the grid. I have previously shown some alaskametro eyeshadow and that is what I am wearing again today. My lipstick is a newer to me makeup store find and one that I had not found yet when I made my makeup video, Arte. Arte does not have a lot of makeup yet, but what it does have for Catwa- I have pretty much bought it all. These pink/purply glossy lips are gorgeous! You get 10 colors in this pack and they are all beautiful. 





Outfit: Blueberry - Clare - Belted Rompers - Physique @ collabor88 June
Hair: Exile:: Morning Glory  @ collabor88 June
Shoes: Ingenue :: Melisande Heels :: Pearl @ Arcade June 2016
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Tallulah Drop - SILVER
Head: CATWA  Jessica v4.9
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin: Belleza- Sara Catwa Applier Medium
Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Creme Duo" eyeshadow
Lipstick: Arte - Catwa Applier - Lipstick Shine - 10 Tones
Poses: *EverGlow* - Breeze poses @ The Liaison Collaborative


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!