Pink Fuel Doll V2

        Great news for Mesh head wearers! Pink Fuel just updated the Doll skins with Catwa , Lelutka , and Omega face appliers so y...



        Great news for Mesh head wearers! Pink Fuel just updated the Doll skins with Catwa, Lelutka, and Omega face appliers so you can wear them with your favorite mesh head. I am wearing my Doll skin on Catwa Candy above. I think it looks super sweet on this head. I am wearing the Crystal skin tone in this post, but the Vamp skin tone was updated as well in this skin. If you have previously purchased the Doll V2 skin, you can get this update free at the re-delivery terminal. 

        This skin pack comes with tons of appliers- for any mesh body or part you could ever have or want. It also comes with 11 eyebrows, no brows, 9 lipgloss, 6 matte lipsticks, 7 eyeshadows, 2 "teary, runny" eyeshadows, blush, and freckle options (in the Catwa version).  Each version is a little bit different, but you get ALL head appliers in your purchase. So if you are head addicted (like me) and have numerous heads- you can wear this on all of them! If you don't already own this skin, try it on your favorite mesh head. The Demo is Free! 




I also tried this skin on LOGO Chloe. I think its cute on this head too!




Skin: Pink Fuel <Crystal> - Doll V2/ Teleport
Head 1: CATWA Candy
Head 2: LOGO Infinity Chloe Hybrid Mesh Avatar - Omega 
Hair: Doe: Crush/ Teleport



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!