303

        Ducknipple just released four new SLX full, complete outfits. Each outfit comes with accessories and shoes and you ca...




       Ducknipple just released four new SLX full, complete outfits. Each outfit comes with accessories and shoes and you can have a quick put together look with one purchase. They are so low cost you can mix n' match them too. That is what I decided to do with my look today. I have mix n' matched parts of three different SLX outfits. My top, shoes, and bracelets are from Rozijn. My jeans are from Kwaal and my Necklace is from Jingles. All of the clothing parts of these outfits come in fitmesh versions of various mesh bodies as well. 






SLX Outfit: Jingles - Necklace/ Teleport
SLX Outfit: Kwaal - Jeans (Lara)/ Teleport
SLX Outfit: Rozijn - Bangles,  Shoes, and Top (Lara) *100L Promo* / Teleport
Exile::Lazy Summer Days
CATWA Candy V4.9
Skin: Pink Fuel <Crystal> - Doll V2/ Teleport
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Pose 1: BellePoses - Emma
Pose 2: AUSHKA&CO-Olivia



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!