Chevron

        I am in love with these Reign boots. Before I went to buy them at N21 , I was trying to figure out which color I was going t...



        I am in love with these Reign boots. Before I went to buy them at N21, I was trying to figure out which color I was going to buy. It was going to be a hard choice! I was so excited to find out that I DID NOT HAVE TO CHOOSE! These boots are being sold in a customization pack. Honestly that was the only thing that rezzed for me so I am not sure if they are also sold in singles or not. I did not wait to find out because the full pack was so reasonable. You get 20 boot colors, 3 sole colors (white, black, clear), and two lace colors for only 599L. 

         I recovered from my bootgasm and I donned a new Neve top, Blueberry skirt, and Doe hair. Neve just released a bunch of tops and dresses that are perfect for summer. These tank tops can be short (shown) or longer to your waistband. My distressed Blueberry skirt comes in normal denim or ombre versions. I am wearing one of the new ombre versions and its so great. My Doe hair is new at Whimsical. It is a long style with a braid on my right side. 


       I also found this pose prop from Purple Poses at N21. It comes with three props- curtain, chair, boxes that all have embedded adjustable poses included in each one. 




Boots: REIGN.- All Star Thigh High Heels @ N21
Top: Neve top - everyday chevron - Lara/ Teleport
Skirts: Blueberry - Distressed Skirts - Maitreya/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Emerson @ Whimsical
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer- Beach Castaway
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Belleza Mila
Prop: Purple Poses Diva Prop @ N21


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!