Vintage Fair

        I think Vintage Fair rocks! I am loving all the hair, poses ( Nantra blogged previously, here ), lingerie, and shoes espec...




        I think Vintage Fair rocks! I am loving all the hair, poses (Nantra blogged previously, here), lingerie, and shoes especially at this event. Pose makers make all of our picture possible. Without them we would all just be standing noobs and that would not be attractive at all. Everglow made this exclusive new pose prop, Baroque Chair, for the event. The chair is texture change with both the fabric and metal and it comes with 10 adjustable retro poses in the chair (so you do need to be able to rez to use this prop). 

        I am wearing some retro Doe hair and Essenz shoes that are also exclusive to the event. This Doe hair, Antonia, comes fitted or non-rigged and you can color it solid or each side separately. The bow in the back is also texture change via the same hair color HUD that you use to texture your hair. Look in the top left corner for an "up arrow" that says "accessories" to color the bow. Essenz made these wide heel platforms for the event. The wide heel definitely speaks Vintage to me. 

        My eyeshadow is also an exclusive item by Veechi at the event (see it in more detail below). Finally all of my lingerie are new exclusives from Vintage Fair too (and both new-to-me stores that I have never blogged before). My top is fitmesh from Entice and my applier vintage panties and stockings are from Avenge. So basically I am covered head to toe in exclusive Vintage Fair goodies! See the gallery on Seraphim, here, and look at the event map on the official Pale Girl Productions blog here. Make sure to shop the event before June 26th. 






Vintage Fair Goodies/ Teleport:
Hair: Doe: Antonia 
Bra: Entice - A Fine Romance Bra Top - Black - Maitreya
Lingerie: [Avenge] Cross Cervin
Shoes: Essenz - Belgrade (Slink)
Eyeshadow: Veechi - She Chic Shadows [Catwa]
Pose Prop: *EverGlow* - Baroque Chair

Other Fashion:
Jewelry: Cae :: Karenina Set/ Teleport
Ring: JCNY - 'FOREVER
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9 
Skin: Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Livia ( America )
Lipstick: Arte - Catwa Applier - Lipstick - Shine - Reds



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!