Fetish Friday: Pixicat

        Pixicat is at collabor88 with this sexy dress and this version is black latex. I always love when I can find something feti...



        Pixicat is at collabor88 with this sexy dress and this version is black latex. I always love when I can find something fetish in mainstream fashion. Especially since this is fitmesh and really well made. Most of these dresses are fabric (kind of looks like suede to me), but this one is shiny black latex. It only comes in one latex version/color, but I love it and am thankful for a latex version of this fitmesh design. I paired it with these new black latex Bax fitmesh boots and I think they look amazing together! 




         Hairology is a discount round this time so all the hairs are 25% to 75% off. I found a lot that were 25 or 50% off. My Iconic hair was 50% off. You can find some great hair deals at this round. There are also some free gifts that you can pick up if you are in the Hairology group. 




Dress: Pixicat- Crisp.Dress - Latex (Maitreya) @ collabor88 June
Boots: BAX Prestige 2 Boots Black Latex/ Teleport
Hair: ICONIC:VANESSA-HAIR 50% off @ Hairology June
Head: LOGO Alex v3.1 Omega 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: Belleza- Sophie LOGO Applier Tan
Pose 1: Nantra Syzygy 3
Pose 2: Eternal Dream Sweet Baby 2


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!