Reveling In You

      Collabor88 opened yesterday and Exile is there with two new hairstyles. I am wearing the style, Reveling In You. Also in my...



      Collabor88 opened yesterday and Exile is there with two new hairstyles. I am wearing the style, Reveling In You. Also in my close up shot you can see new Cae jewelry and Kaithleen's cosmetic enhancements for Catwa. My necklace is part of a set that was released at faMESHed June, Nova. My Bracelets have empowering messages on them. I love these! I am wearing the "Love" set and the messages are: I love you to the moon and back, You are my sunshine, forever friends, forever family, live laugh love. You can also find Peace, Life, and Strength messages. I love these simple bangles with words. Kaithleen's released some blush-freckle combos recently (at another event and they should be in the main store now) and this lip gloss is at Tropical Summer Fair. They are both made for Catwa heads. 


      This perfect for summer T-shirt dress was recently released by Just Because in their main store. I love the tie detail on the right side and the wrinkles/folds in the fabric. The texture looks just like t-shirt material and has great realistic details. 

      My first pose is from Exposeur, which is one of my favorite pose stores. Exposeur is closing (sadface). I am so sad! You can find the first pose as well as tons more in a Final Closing Sale through June 30th. Everything is 80% off making pose sets and couple poses 35L each. It is definitely time to go stock up!

      My second pose is in the new Everglow pose pack, Sunshine, that is released at The Tropical Summer Fair (til June 17th). 



Dress: *Just Because* Zoe T-Shirt Dress/ Teleport
Bracelets: Cae :: Mantra :: Love :: Bracelet @ faMESHed June
Necklace: Cae :: Nova :: Necklace  @ faMESHed June
Hair: Exile::Reveling In You @ collabor88 June
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin: Belleza Mila
Freckles: Kaithleen's Gentle Blush & Freckles/ Teleport
Lip Gloss: Kaithleen's Gentle Lip Gloss  @ The Tropical Summer Fair
Pose 1: Exposeur She's Crafty 3 *CLOSING SALE*
Pose 2: Everglow Sunshine @ The Tropical Summer Fair



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!