Moon

        I finally got to go to Arcade June. I have not missed opening day since the very first round- when I did not understand what...



        I finally got to go to Arcade June. I have not missed opening day since the very first round- when I did not understand what the event was. Since then I have shopped and gotten my list on day 1. I was so busy with end of the school year activites I could not get there til now. One of the things on the top of my list was this Mon Cheri bikini in Moon. The Moon texture is iridescent and you know that is my kryptonite. This whole set is materials enabled and shines so nicely against the in world sun or lights. You get fitmesh for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza but the top and bottom of the bikini come separately. With the four tops being the Rare in the machine, it can be hard to get a matching set. I tried a few pulls and ended up buying this set on Marketplace, lol. I have added all of my extras in my own MP store, Kirsten's Gacha Garden- so if you are still looking for items to complete your sets- check my re-sell store. I hope you get all the goodies on your list. I only have a few more on mine for this round. Happy Gachaing!



#4 Mon Cheri.BikiniTop.Moon. Rare @Arcade June 2016
#8 Mon Cheri.BikiniBottom.Moon @Arcade June 2016
#12 Mon Cheri.Necklace.Moon @Arcade June 2016
#16 Mon Cheri.Bracelets.Moon @Arcade June 2016
#20 Mon Cheri.Cuffs.Moon @Arcade June 2016
#22 Mon Cheri.Tattoo.Silver @Arcade June 2016
Hair: little bones. Vita RARE @Arcade June 2016
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 for CATWA
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Belleza Sara
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Moon Dust Eyeshadow [Catwa]
Pose: aDORKable Provocative 3


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!