Bon Appetit

        My hair is new by Wasabi Pills and it comes with this adorable doggie hat. It comes with solid or eight animal texture hats....



        My hair is new by Wasabi Pills and it comes with this adorable doggie hat. It comes with solid or eight animal texture hats. It also comes with a no hat version of the hair too. I am actually wearing the white version of this hat and I "Edit Linked" and I tinted it turquoise. If you are not sure how to do that, I made a video about two years ago explaining how to tint mesh items. I love using that trick to give things my own personal touch and making them uniquely me. You can find this new hair at Ultra



        I am also wearing a new outfit by Vinyl that is exclusively at Mesh Body Addicts. This baggy sweatshirt and leggings are so cute. The top comes with a solid version and a print version and every color has it's own unique print design. 

        I am taking my pictures today at a new Picture Place called Time Portal. I am going to do a seperate blog post and highlight just the place because I think its super cute. I am in the "50-60's" part of the sim in the above pictures. 




Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Romy Mesh Hair w/Hat @ Ultra
Pants: Vinyl - North Capri Leggings Lara @ Mesh Body Addicts
Top: Vinyl - River Baggy Sweater Lara @ Mesh Body Addicts
Shoes: :::Insanya::: Platform Oxfords Slink Flat
Socks: Sweet Tea Cotton Candy Lace Bobby Socks
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: -Belleza- FLF Rila catwa Applier
Poses: oOo Studio: Palais
Picture Place: Time Portal (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places)



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!