Happy Halloween 2016

        I am sad that October is over. This is my season. I love that I don't just have to pick one costume. I usually wear a d...




        I am sad that October is over. This is my season. I love that I don't just have to pick one costume. I usually wear a different one daily for weeks leading up to Halloween. I have a soft spot for Wonder Woman- she is my favorite super hero. I was WW a few years ago and I was excited to update this costume to fitmesh. My costume is by Dirty Princess and is fitmesh for all the major mesh bodies. I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. ( I was supposed to post this Oct. 31st. Let's just pretend like I did!)


Other Fitmesh Costume Ideas:







Costume: **Dirty Princess**-- Wonder Slut Princess Mesh Outfit w/Boots
Head: CATWA Destiny 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Hair: TRUTH  Thea
Skin: Glam Affair - Glenny Applier ( Catwa / Anniei ) America
Pose: Nantra Kapow 5



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!