Black Friday 2016

Black Friday 2016         I am blessed to blog for 25 amazing stores as an official blogger. Below I have curated the Black Friday Sale po...

Black Friday 2016

        I am blessed to blog for 25 amazing stores as an official blogger. Below I have curated the Black Friday Sale poster ads for 13 of the stores that I blog for. Please check them out and cash in on these amazing savings this weekend!


                                              Blueberry



Pink Fuel

Pink Fuel: Classic Skins- 50% off, Mesh Head Appliers- 25% off, Bundle Skin Packs- 25% off, make sure you join the Skin Addiciton group and wear your group tag to receive the discount.  Teleport to Pink Fuel


enVOGUE


TRUTH
Teleport to Truth (VIP Group on the 24th)


Wasabi Pills


Essenz and Apple May Designs

Apple May Designs- 50% off select items. Begins Friday November 25th, ends Sunday November 27th. Teleport to Apple May Designs




Cae


Just Because


Reign



N-core


Doe







        I also made two (so far) galleries in flickr with Black Friday sale posters. Each gallery in flickr can hold 50 pictures and I am almost to that many in the second one- so I will probably start a third before BF is over. 



and this makes my little nerd heart happy




Have lots of fun SHOPPING! 

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!