Steam Circus

        Steampunk is always a fun fashion aesthetic for me. I recently binge watched Steampunk'd on Netflix and I loved everyth...




        Steampunk is always a fun fashion aesthetic for me. I recently binge watched Steampunk'd on Netflix and I loved everything about that show. Eudora 3D has been doing some amazing Steampunk pieces lately and I actually incorporated three new recent releases into my above picture. The Eudora 3D Steam Circus Boots, Steam Clock Hat, and Steam Gazebo are all new recent releases. All of these mesh fashion and decor pieces are highly detailed 3D renders. They are just beautiful! 


        The Steam Gazebo is at 6 Republic which is a "New Decor Experience," as the official website says. This event will run from November 6th-20th. The theme for the event is "Amsterdam vs. Australia with the following influences: Vintage, Rustic, Antiques, and Steampunk. Eudora 3D hits the nail on the head with this Gazebo. It is truly breathtaking! The Steam Clock Hat is a new release at the current round of We <3 Roleplay. Finally the Steam Circus Boots are a new release at faMESHed and will be there for the November round. As I said, Eudora 3D has been making some amazing Steampunk designs this month. Have a look at those events to pick up all the Steam goodies!




Boots: Eudora 3D SteamnCircus Boots (Male/Female) Brown @ faMESHed November
Hat: Eudora3D SteamClock Hat Brown @ We <3 Roleplay
Build and Decor: Eudora 3D Steam Gazebo @ 6 Republic
Lingerie: LA PERLA * Steampunk Lingerie
Corset: !gO!  SteamPrincess corset&belt - 3
Necklace: !gO! SteamPrincess ruffle 2
Goggles: !Ohmai : Steampunk Squirrel Goggles - Human Version
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Freya Mesh Hair - Rye
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose Prop: {NanTra} Dozer's Divan



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!