Happy Thanksgiving 2016

        I have so much to be thankful for in both RL and SL. I am blessed. I have a great career that I love and a great family. In S...



        I have so much to be thankful for in both RL and SL. I am blessed. I have a great career that I love and a great family. In SL, I have been blessed with my partner, Hiram, and my blog and all the wonderfully talented designers that let me show their work. I am truly a lucky girl and I am so thankful for the friends and loved ones in my life. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 






=Zenith=Winter Deer Headband (Milk) @ Whimsical
=Zenith=Winter Lolita Case Bag (Rose)  @ Whimsical
=Zenith=Winter Lolita Fur Coat (all color)Maitreya - RARE @ Whimsical
=Zenith=Winter Lolita Long Boot with Socks (Rose) -Maitreya @ Whimsical
TRUTH HAIR Cinnamon/ Teleport
Skin: *League* Ella - Catwa Applier - Pale/ Teleport
Lipstick: *League* Ella Matte Lipsticks - Pastels (Catwa) / Teleport
Beauty Marks: *League* Moles/Beauty Marks (Catwa) / Teleport
CATWA Destiny
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Furniture/ Decor:
Aphrodite Royal Holidays dining room set @ Ultra
[V/W] Pumpkins Tray Lightwood
SaCaYa's Autumn Candles Set #3
<:*BoOgErS*:> Crafty Kids Paper Turkey
{what next} Autumn Leaves Wreath


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!