Bundled Up

        It is starting to get colder even where I live. It never really feels like autumn until it starts getting a little bit co...





        It is starting to get colder even where I live. It never really feels like autumn until it starts getting a little bit colder. DE Designs has made this cute fitmesh sweater dress exclusively at Mesh Body Addicts November. I love a good sweater dress! I paired it with the new boots Rouge from N-core that are at the current round of faMESHed. I love the shape of these boots and the sock tops that you can wear with them. My hair is new by Doe at The Gacha Garden




Dress: DE Designs - Liz - Sweater Dress - Maitreya - Wine @ Mesh Body Addicts
Boots: N-core ROGUE "Fatpack" for Maitreya Lara @ faMESHed
Hair: Doe: Rhythm (solid) - Fatpack @ The Gacha Garden
Tights: Izzie's - Fishnet Stockings
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - Payne Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) America
Poses: Everglow Fresh 7 and 10



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!