Aloha

        Aloha! I am hula dancing today! I don't travel that often in RL, so I like to explore places in SL. It is amazing how som...



        Aloha! I am hula dancing today! I don't travel that often in RL, so I like to explore places in SL. It is amazing how some of the places inspired by RL places make you feel like you are traveling, at least a little bit. I can hula dance because Nantra is at Genre with a cute hula dance 12 pose set- {NANTRA} Alaka`i Hula- that comes with the Hibiscus headpiece (seen above) in three colors. This pose set is only 99L for the duration of the event- as are all the goodies at Genre (only during the event). The theme this round is Polynesia and there are a lot of great tropical finds. 


Hair: =DeLa*= Boobs Fitted Mesh Hair "Maisie" Blondes @ Tres Chic
Head: CATWA Dyana V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Dress: [Azuchi] *Suma* Dress  Maitreya Floral/ Teleport
Skin: Belleza- Mila Catwa Applier Medium
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Shallows - Henna - Top @ Epiphany July
Pose: {NANTRA} Alaka`i Hula @ Genre July
{NANTRA} Hibiscus Headpiece Red @ Genre July (part of pose pack)



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!