Exile at Hair Fair 2016

        Exile is at Hair Fair with 5 new exclusive hairstyles, 4 for the ladies and 1 for men. Exile is located on the Backlot East...



        Exile is at Hair Fair with 5 new exclusive hairstyles, 4 for the ladies and 1 for men. Exile is located on the Backlot East sim.  I have been going to Hair Fair for years. This is one of my favorite yearly charity events. The proceeds go to Wigs for Kids and that is an organization I really think does great things. I have been growing out my hair and cutting it off and donating it to Wigs for Kids every 2-3 years since I was 25. I used to give it to Locks of Love but then I found out they charge for their wigs. Wigs for Kids does not do that and I love the idea of helping out children. Make sure to stop by this years Hair Fair, get some hot new hair, and help out a great charity. 

Exile Half-Shut Eyes


Exile Wherever I Go


Exile Breathing You In


Exile Captive Kiss


        I am also wearing a leather Vinyl top that is at Mesh Body Addicts and a Cae jewelry set that is new at Cosmopolitan




Hair 1: Exile:: Half-Shut Eyes @ Hair Fair 2016
Hair 2: Exile Wherever I Go @ Hair Fair 2016
Hair 3: Exile Breathing You In @ Hair Fair 2016
Hair 4: Exile Captive Kiss @ Hair Fair 2016
Jewelry: Cae :: Anchored :: Set @ Cosmopolitan
Top: Vinyl - Katy Leather Top - Maitreya @ Mesh Body Addicts
Head: CATWA Dyana V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Pink Fuel Bambi Skin CATWA Applier @ The Kawaii Project



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!