Living the High Life

        So much great hair at Hair Fair ! I have blogged Exile , Doe , and enVOGUE already and today I have a few more of my favorite...


        So much great hair at Hair Fair! I have blogged Exile, Doe, and enVOGUE already and today I have a few more of my favorites! One of the things I LOVE about Hair Fair is what I have come to call my "new-to-me" new favorite hair store. I seem to always find one. Last year it was Fiore. This year it is Stealthic. They have four hair styles at the event and I personally could not leave without all four. I think the mesh is really spectacular and the hairline (part where it meets my head) is phenomenal. The creator of this store used to/also creates for The Sims and is now bringing their meshes to SL. I think that's fabulous! Here are all  4 styles at the fair:






Hair: Stealthic High Life @ Hair Fair 2016
Head: CATWA  Dyana V4.9
Hairbases: Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 and 13 for CATWA
Dress: Foxes - Travelling Heart - Dress - Tan @ Epiphany July
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Shoes: N-core ROXY "Choco" for Slink High Feet @ Epiphany July
Jewelry: MANDALA Prophecy(Sunrise) Necklace and Ring
Skin: Belleza Mila
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Shallows - Henna - Arms, Top, Legs @ Epiphany July
Pose: Aushka & Co Olivia and Annie
*Pink Acid Baby Hippo Female Floral Pink @ Epiphany July

Other Hair: 
Stealthic - Temptress (Blondes) @ Hair Fair 2016
Stealthic - Vapor (Blondes) @ Hair Fair 2016
Stealthic - Daughter (Blondes) @ Hair Fair 2016


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!