Honey, I'm Good

      Kaithleen's has a new comfy tank top with a fitmesh size. I tried mine with both my Physique and my Lara and it worked with ...


     Kaithleen's has a new comfy tank top with a fitmesh size. I tried mine with both my Physique and my Lara and it worked with both with a few alphas. I think this is perfect for comfy casual summer looks. You can find this tank at the Mesh Avenue Event. 

     My fun necklace is new by Cae. This is part of Mix which is a new HUD-based shopping event. The event items are organized by sales, exclusives, and new releases. The Illuminati jewelry set is a new release and can be found in the main Cae store for the duration of this month's Mix event. 

     Hair Fair 2015 is in full swing and of course the sims are full. They do have a few side sims that you can cam shop from which I thought was really thoughtful event planning! They also have a wonderful blog and detailed map. I LOVE events with maps. This event is always so well planned every year. My goal was to find a new-to-me hair store that I thought was fabulous. I tried on this Fiore hair and I love it and I also love the blond textures which is always a big deal for me in finding hair. 



Hair: .: fiore :. MERINA Hair @ Hair Fair 2015 (Redhead Sim)
Skirt: Blueberry - Letia - No Belt - Maitreya - Stoned
Jewelry: Cae :: Illuminati / Teleport to the main Cae store
Shoes: Ingenue :: Delia Heels (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Fuchsia
Top: Kaithleen's Comfy Tank Top - Magenta @ Mesh Avenue
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: ((=alterego=)) janae - honey [nobrow_clv] - majestic @ OMG Gacha
Pose: Signature Pose - Nicki_003 @ My Slink Obsession July

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!