All great things must come to an end

     My Slink Obsession ends tomorrow, July 22nd. It will be the last day to get the event items at 50% off and there is so much amazing...


     My Slink Obsession ends tomorrow, July 22nd. It will be the last day to get the event items at 50% off and there is so much amazing fashion. If there were any items you still want or maybe another color of something you have already purchased and love, now is the time to visit MSO. Today I am wearing Somnia's shirt and polish, Appliers R Us garter socks, and using Izzie's ring and pose- all can be found at the event at a discount for one more day. MSO will be back in October with another great round.


   I have also got some original mesh jewelry from a new store, Secret Love. My necklace and rings in the above picture both come from Secret Love. The designer sent me a nice note telling me that she thought my blog was stunning. When I opened up her jewelry, I was excited that the feeling is mutual!  Check it out on Marketplace or in SL.


Top: .: Somnia :. Cranial Trim Lights @ My Slink Obsession
Polish: .: Somnia :. Dual Drippy Lights  @ My Slink Obsession
Socks: A.R.U - Polka Socks SLink Appliers  @ My Slink Obsession
Ring and Pose: Izzie's - Moustache Ring  @ My Slink Obsession
Shoes: Signature Pose/ShiZZo - Alameska Sandals [Black]  @ My Slink Obsession
Skirt: Blueberry - Lorie - Folded Skirts - Maitreya - White
Hair: MINA Hair - Myrtle
Attached: Slink Feet, Hands, Physique
Skin: Pink Fuel
Tiara: [Le Forme] Aegon Tiara Gold Emerald RARE @ Epiphany
Rings Left: {Secret Love} Delicate -Silver Set/ Teleport/ Marketplace
Rings Right: {Secret Love} Delicate - Black Set/ Teleport/ Marketplace
Necklace: {Secret Love} True Love  - Necklace/ Teleport/ Marketplace
Pose 2: Flash Friendly Poses - Jewels 004 mirror


More MSO July Blogged by Kirsten:
Stellar 
Signature Pose
A:S:S and Bushu
Basta, Kokolores, Dark Horse Style, and Pretense


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!