Sebastian

     It was time for a fantasy look. I truly love putting them together and one of my favorite fantasy stores continues to be FDD St...



     It was time for a fantasy look. I truly love putting them together and one of my favorite fantasy stores continues to be FDD Stories. Fantasy fitmesh can be found at FDD Stories in abundance which is why I adore it. You can find my adorable crab jewelry set from Cae at Illusion Point. My fitmesh sandals are from Reign at Epiphany Gacha, one of the Rare prizes. 


     Here you can see a close up of my Cae jewelry set as well as my fitmesh hair from enVogue. I am really loving fitmesh hair with my mesh body. I think it works really well. 


Hood: Alchemy - Lion Hood unisex - White - RARE
Jewelry: Cae :: Sebastian :: Set @ Illusion Point
Hair: enVOGUE - Renesmee Fitted
Outfit: FDD Stories *Endless* Tunic Antique
Pose: RACK Poses - The Shield Maiden #5
Shoes: REIGN.- Mahi Gladiator Sandals (S-FLAT)- Tan @ Epiphany
Attached: Slink Physique, Hands, Feet
Belt: Surf Couture - Brass Rings Leather Belt - Brown
Pouch: [The Forge] Leg Pouch, Female, Brown
Bracers: [The Forge] Viking Bracers (Silver/Gold) Rare
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia skin ( Fairy Tales ) - Jamaica 07
Picture Place: Wanderstill
Windlight: Kirsten's Favorite Shadow Location Haze


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!