Rosetta

     My Attic opens tomorrow July 21st and Livalle will be releasing these adorable flats. While at the event you can pick them up fo...


     My Attic opens tomorrow July 21st and Livalle will be releasing these adorable flats. While at the event you can pick them up for only 95L which is a steal for original mesh shoes. You can find the Livalle Rosetta flats in 11 colors and are made for the flat Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza feet.  


     My outfit is new by Ducknipple under the label 20FIVE. I am mixing two outfits the Marilyn bikini and the Adri skirt. They each come with a 5 texture change HUD.




Hair: *Alice Project* Jocelyn - Basics @ OMG Gacha July 2015
Skirt: 20.FIVE Mesh: Adri Skirt / Teleport/ Marketplace
Top: 20.FIVE Mesh: Marilyn - Top / Teleport/ Marketplace
Sunglasses: {le fil casse} coachella bound! retro shades princess
Shoes: {Livalle} Rosetta -Ballet Flats- Black (Slink) @ My Attic July
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>
Towel: oyasumi / beach blanket / whales
Chair: dust bunny . lounging chair

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!