Punk Princess

     These boots though! SQUEE! Fitmesh too, which means they work well with my mesh avatars and thigh high (which is hard if not imp...



     These boots though! SQUEE! Fitmesh too, which means they work well with my mesh avatars and thigh high (which is hard if not impossible to wear with mesh avatars unless it is fitmesh). I know everyone else is going to probably be styling these all tomboy and rugged, but I really think they needed a girly flare. As soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to pair them with a frilly, girly skirt and this one from Kaithleen's is one of my new favorites in that category. Of course this needed a corset, tattoos, and lots of punk style jewerly to complete the look. The skull crown is just icing on the cake. Punk Princess! SQUEE!




Skirt: Kaithleen's Dolly Skirt - Creme / Teleport
Top: Pixicat- Cheeky.Top
Boots: REIGN.- Thigh High Sneakers (Maitreya Body)- Black @ uber
Collar: *Dreams* Pentagram Buckle Collar
Necklace: :*:CPD:*: Women's Bat Choker (Amaranthine)
Earrings 1: +DV8+ Emergency Injection Earring (store closed, sadly)
Earrings 2: R.icielli - SKULL EARRING /SILVER
Bracelet 1:POMPOSITY - Studded Bangle
Bracelet 2: Baiastice_Triple Skulls Leather Cuff-black
Bracelet 3: WRONG - Sanity Jelly Bracelets (store closed, sadly)
Belly Ring: :::Sn@tch Evil Skull Belly Ring:::
Face Piercings: [Mad Echo] - Abbey Piercing
Crown: Schadenfreude Storybook Royalty: Crown of Skulls
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Echo
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 02
Tattoo:  Letis Tattoo :: Electra :: MM14015
Pose: Everglow Candy 5/ Teleport
Windlight: Kirsten's Post Apocalypse Grunge/ Download


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!