Hot Pink for Lexi

      I blogged about The Lexi Project a few days ago , so if you want to know what it is in detail click that link. Today I am just ...



      I blogged about The Lexi Project a few days ago, so if you want to know what it is in detail click that link. Today I am just enjoying some of the items I bought. You can find my Cynful dress in four cute ombre shades donated exclusively for the event. Everything at The Lexi Project is 100% donation to help Lexi Zelin. Everyone that knows me knows that I am a sucker for anything pink and I just love this dress. It is also made with fitmesh sizes for Maitreya, Physique, Belleza V/I/F, Cute/Phat Azz, and Ghetto. So, go shop and donate to help Lexi at the same time. There are sooo many cute things with over 350 designers donating items for the event. 



Hair::Exile::Siren's Call
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Boots: Maitreya Thigh High Boots - Hot Pink Patent - Lara Mesh Body
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Aphrodite's Dream
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Titania's Filigree Heart - Short
Dress: [Cynful] She Bad Denim - Maitreya Lara (test size) @ The Lexi Project
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 03
Polish: Stellar Diamonds R 4ever - Super Gloss Nail Polish HUD 1/ Teleport
Pose: Repose Pack RETAIL THERAPY/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!