Ice Dreams

     I have been loving all the shiny, shimmery, irridescent textures at collabor 88 this round. I really can't get enough of th...


     I have been loving all the shiny, shimmery, irridescent textures at collabor 88 this round. I really can't get enough of them. I just have a cute look of the day today pairing one of my new shimmery shirts with some older favorites. My original mesh Maai shoes are made for Maitreya and Slink and my Maai thigh highs come in a variety of colors and prints and include Slink feet,  Physique, Omega, and TMP appliers. 

I also found some new windlights that I am LOVING made by Katya Valeska. They are mostly soft, pastel, and bright. You can download them here


Top: (fashionably dead) Blanche Top - Green @ collabor88 July
Necklace: Kunglers #063 Livia - Silver necklace
Hair: ::Exile:: Moonlight Stroll @ collabor88 July
Shoes: MAAI Mizu heels * Slink * Sky/ Teleport
Tights: MAAI Mask Mode stockings / 4 tones / White Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skirt: Happy Undead Mini Skirt (*Maitreya Lara *experimental)
Bracelets: Zaara : Sadaf paua bangles *gold*
Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 05
8f8 - 4. Vintage Table
8f8 - 29. Vintage Chair
8f8 - 1. Vintage IceDreams Gazebo *** RARE
Picture Place: Timeless Memories
Windlight: {Simpli} Shadow by Katya Valeska

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!