Fetish Friday: Fitmesh

       I have been looking for fitmesh fetish fashion in shiny latex and have not found much, but I did find corsets and leather. I can...

 


     I have been looking for fitmesh fetish fashion in shiny latex and have not found much, but I did find corsets and leather. I can always be happy in corsets, leather, and boots! There is a fitmesh dress in shiny latex made for Slink Physique by Stellar at the current round of My Slink obsession that Kirsten blogged, HERE. It might be enough to make me get the body it is so hot, but for now I just have the Maitreya Lara body. One of the Maitreya updates are these sexy leather pants. I previously bought them in this color (bronze) and all I had to do to get the fitmesh version made for my body was get them re-delivered from the re-delivery terminal. My corset top is from Just Because. The cami top changes 12 textures via HUD. If you see fitmesh latex items, please let me know.

     My shiny, metallic Bax boots are new. Bax made them in a variety of metallic textures, leather, and suede versions. I really love the textures on the metallic ones. These are made for the Slink and Maitreya high feet.  You can find the Poppy Booties at the main Bax Coen store.



   Some of the leading fitmesh stores, Blueberry, Just Because, Bueno, Addams, and Vinyl have all moved to a new mainstore location, HERE. It is a gorgeous mesh build. You should check it out for the scenery and the great fitmesh stores.

     FREE Items! My hair is a free group gift from Truth. If you missed it you can go to the re-delivery terminals at the main Truth store. My skin is the free July group gift from WoW skins. You do have to pay to join the WoW group, but it is a great group to be in with tons of free skin gifts available to you after you join and a new one every month.


Pants: Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants * Lara Body * Bronze
Top: *Just Because* CamiCorset Combo - Taupe Leather - Maitreya
Jewelry: Sn@tch Paragon Set
Shoes: BAX Poppy Booties Metallic Rose (f. Slink)/ Teleport
Ring Right: EarthStones BDSM Mistress' Ring - Diamond
Ring Left: (Yummy) Queen Ring
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Essena *FREE Group Gift/ Free to join*
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Stella Darktan *FREE Group Gift/ Pay to join*


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!