Oh My Gacha July 2015

     OMG you guys, Oh My Gacha ! has so many cute things. Hiram and I went yesterday and I of course went nuts pulling machines. I got ...


     OMG you guys, Oh My Gacha! has so many cute things. Hiram and I went yesterday and I of course went nuts pulling machines. I got so much cute though! Doe (formerly ploom) is there as a sponsor with this adorable one side curl hairdo and also with this narwhal too. I am holding one of the two Rares- Like a Princess Narwhal. Paper Rabbit is a Doe brand for all the cute things the designer (Helyanwe) makes. The hair comes with a regular version and a Two-Tone version so you can wear it solid, or two-tone like I am showing it. I am using the pastel color HUD. My alterego skin, le fil casse fitmesh shorts, Izzie's choker,  and Breathe shoes are all also found at OMG Gacha July event. You really don't want to miss this and you only have until July 31st! 

Kirsten's list of Must Play OMG Gacha July Machines:




Shirt: coldLogic shirt - reid - cotton (Physique)/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Noya /Two-Tone/ Pastels @ OMG Gacha July
Choker: Izzie's - Eternity Choker purple @ OMG Gacha July
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Cute: Paper Rabbit: Narwhal - Like A Princess RARE @ OMG Gacha July
Shoes: [BREATHE]-Amorphous Flats-Slink-Nude @ OMG Gacha July
Shorts: {le fil casse} peace love + buttshorts - daisy pink FITTED @ OMG Gacha July
Skin: ((=alterego=)) janae - honey [nobrow_clv] - sweetness @ OMG Gacha July
Eyebrow: ::Modish:: Vera Sleek -Pink
Decor: !d'yer mak'er! Pinky Booth RARE @ OMG Gacha July
Windlight: {Simpli} Happy
Pose: Kirin Nina 2

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!