Mango

     I have a cute summery look of the day today incorporating a bunch of great new pieces. My outfit is from Ducknipple and I mixed t...


     I have a cute summery look of the day today incorporating a bunch of great new pieces. My outfit is from Ducknipple and I mixed two outfits together- Mango Patterns and Solids. I also tinted my top to make it match the blue in the skirt perfectly (click this tutorial if you need help doing that). My scrolled jewelry set is new by Cae at the current round of Cosmopolitan and I made it tri-tone to really show all of the intricate details in the design. My Bushu shoes and A:S:S nailpolish can be found at My Slink Obsession. This nailpolish looks like it was made for the colors in this skirt pattern, how cool! I had fun playing with my version 2 slink hands and painting my nails each a different color.  I am cute and ready for a day by the ocean!

Polish: A:S:S - Slink V2 nails - Meadow picnic 1 @ My Slink Obsession July
Shoes: Bushu Kira Chocolate  @ My Slink Obsession July
Jewelry: Cae :: Scrolled :: Set @ Cosmopolitan 
Outfit: Ducknipple Mesh: Mango Pattern Skirt and Solid Top/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet
Hair: [elikatira] Piper
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>
Poses: Everglow Candy and Yummy @ Candy Fair 2015
Picture Place: Timeless Memories


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!