Everything is Coming Up Daisies

      This has been a great month for Gacha addicts and that is saying a lot when it is not an Arcade month. We started the month wit...



      This has been a great month for Gacha addicts and that is saying a lot when it is not an Arcade month. We started the month with OMG Gacha which ends July 31st and then Epiphany started too (ends Aug 4th). Overall I think Epiphany is a really new, intuitive take on Gacha. For people that don't sell their duplicates, it offers a really interesting way to use them. You can redeem your duplicate or unwanted items for points and when you get to 25 points you can trade them in for exclusive items. I got these cute Breathe daisy shoes and Rare clutch and so I traded my points in for this matching headband. 

       As I said overall I think Epiphany is a wonderful idea, however if you do the math and trade in all 50L machines, this headband cost me at least 1,250L.  I like this headband and its cool that it is exclusive and won't be resold later. I can change the colors of the headband and flowers making it like a fatpack, but I still think 25 points (1,250L) is a bit high (for any of the exclusives). I don't think it is going to change though because it seems to be working for them in spite of the high price point, but I can't help wondering how much the designers might be making at a little bit lower price point. Even with that caveat, I still think overall Epiphany is a great new gacha event with a ton of must have items. 



     Hair Fair ends tomorrow, July 26th, which is also Bandanna Day. So if you still need to visit, you should plan on going today for sure. There were a lot of nice FREE hair gifts too so if you did not get those, you should definitely plan on stopping by Hair Fair today. I am wearing the free gift from Exile. Here are some Hair Fair freebies blogged by Hump muffin and three posts by Freebie Cosmos: ONE, TWO, THREE



Headband: [BREATHE]-Serene Band *Exclusive* @ Epiphany
Purse: [BREATHE]-Serene Clutch-RARE @ Epiphany
Shoes: [BREATHE]-Serene Heels-Slink-Magenta @ Epiphany
Dress: .miss chelsea. Bardot Bodycon Dress Aqua SLink
Jewelry:  [MANDALA]Princess-dogtag(white)
Hair: Exile:: Jill *FREE GIFT* @ Hair Fair 2015
Attached: Slink Feet, Hands, Physique
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly Skin - Lovely Day
Poses: Everglow Flora 5 and Soft 10/ Teleport
Decor: Luas Boho Summer Set @ OMG Gacha
House: [barnesworth anubis] factory loft

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!