Happy 4th 2016

        H a p p y 4 t h o f J u l y ! Even with the upcoming Presidential election that I am not too happy about, I am proud to...




        Happy 4th of July! Even with the upcoming Presidential election that I am not too happy about, I am proud to be an American. I hope you all have a restful, relaxing day. I am going to BBQ hamburgers and hot-dogs with my family and then go downtown to see the fireworks this evening. Have a great day!





Bikini: *Mon Cheri* Vegas Bikini- Cobalt - Maitreya Lara
Apple May Designs Body Jewelry (Maitreya) - Silver
Head: CATWA  Jessica v4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Shoes: N-core "4th of July GROUP GIFT" (last years group gift)
Hair: TRUTH  Neema [Fitted Mesh]
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana
Pose Prop:  Sassy Sweet Poses American Flag Prop
Dance: Sonja_12_Dance_MOVE!


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!