Foxy

        It is that time of the month where a bunch of new events just started. Kaithleen's is at Shiny Shabby with this mini-sk...



        It is that time of the month where a bunch of new events just started. Kaithleen's is at Shiny Shabby with this mini-skirt and tube top. Both are available in a variety of colors and are made in original fitmesh for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza. Essenz is at Fetish Fair with these sexy heels with a few fitmesh leg straps. Finally, Doe is at Kawaii Project with this double piggy bun updo. This is a Gacha hair and the Rare is a Glitter mesh hairbase that I think is really cool and unique. 





        In other news, I just bought a new skin for my Catwa Destiny. I think the vendor pictures are actually on the new Tumble head and that's cute, but I also think this new skin looks amazing on Destiny. This is Foxy by amara beauty. The mesh body/ body part appliers for amara beauty are all FREE. I really love it when a skinner gives us those appliers free because that always encourages me to buy a skin. If I am ever debating on a skin and then see that the appliers are free, that will seal the deal and usually ensure a sale from me. This is a new-to-me skin/makeup store and I am now a super fan!








Hairbase: Doe: Tasha /Fitted/ Glitter Roots FATPACK RARE @ Kawaii Project
Hair 1: Doe: Tasha /Fitted/ [twotone] - Fatpack @ Kawaii Project
Hair 2: Doe: Mango @ Gacha Garden
Shoes: Essenz - Paramaribo (Maitreya) @ Fetish Fair 2016
Skirt: Kaithleen's Buttoned Skirt Maitreya - Fatpack @ Shiny Shabby 
Top: Kaithleen's Buttoned Tape Top Maitreya - Fatpack @ Shiny Shabby 
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Sophia Faceted Jewelled Collar and Earrings
Head: CATWA Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: amara beauty - Foxy 02 ivory Catwa Applier
Lipstick: amara beauty - Foxy lipsticks CATWA applier
Eyeshadow: amara beauty - Foxy eyeshadows CATWA applier
Pose 1: Eternal Dream Stylish 6
Pose 2: Everglow Advent Gift 8



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!