Happy Holidays from the Walkers

        Have you all been having a nice holiday? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! My family and I took pretty formal holiday p...





        Have you all been having a nice holiday? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! My family and I took pretty formal holiday pictures before I left for vacation. Look at my beautiful family! I am so blessed. Thank you everyone for reading Kirstentacular this year and all the previous ones too. I hope you have enjoyed the fashion and little tidbits of my life that I have shared with you. I am looking forward to many more in 2018!



This is a picture that Hiram took:




Jewelry: (Yummy) Eclat Necklace and  Earrings
Dress: *{Junbug}* Vysena [Ruby] - Maitreya
Hair: Magika - Take Flight
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Made by Cindy Lu Walker using Anypose (my talented daughter!)


PS: Hiram and Cindy Lu are wearing whatever they want and I usually am not going to bug them for credits. This is our family holiday photo that I am sharing with you and I will always tell you what I am wearing, but often not the rest of my family. Thanks for understanding!


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!