Trimming the Tree

        Have you been to Tannenbaum Holiday Market yet? My family and I went this week and we had a lot of fun in the Christmas Tree L...




        Have you been to Tannenbaum Holiday Market yet? My family and I went this week and we had a lot of fun in the Christmas Tree Lot. We picked out the biggest, fullest tree and then we played the gacha machines to win ornaments to put on our tree. I also found a few outside decoration that I had to have and this wreath necklace by Cae. Cae is at the event with three festive jewelry sets that you will need for all your holiday looks! I decided that I needed to get all festive too and I am wearing a new hood outfit/hair from Exile, Santa Baby. You can wear the hair by itself too, but it's great to have another hair that will go under hoods and hats. Find it at the main Exile store.







Outfit: Exile:: Santa Baby- Maitreya -Red/ Teleport
Hair: Exile:: Weekender / Teleport
Necklace: Cae :: Merry :: Necklace  @ Tannenbaum
Boots: N-core VALKYRIE Fur Boots (Knee)  @ Arcade December
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Pose: Frozen Bauble Pose
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hiram and Cindy's Pose: Eternity Poses Decorating The Christmas Tree - Family Poses


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!