Really posted July 8, 2007

ON July 8 th I posted the first blog entry, on a blog.com blog: "I opened Sexy in Pink about two months ago on April 29, 2007. We had ...

ON July 8th I posted the first blog entry, on a blog.com blog: "I opened Sexy in Pink about two months ago on April 29, 2007. We had an excellent grand opening party! Since then I have almost doubled the amount of designs offered in the store, remodeled and expanded the store, and had so much FUN doing it all!! I am not really sure how to customize this blog, lol, but I am sure i will figure it out eventually! I hope to keep you all informed about new products, sales, and events through this blog, as well as, interacting on a personal level with all of the amazing women who have become devoted sexy in pink customers! I am so grateful for all of the gorgeous women who have visited my store and proudly wear my designs. Thank you so much for visiting the blog.
Hugs,
Kirsten Corleone =)))"

Well, blog.com was too hard! So I am now trying blogspot. So far, I have added the store logo and a post, with much less effort! =) So I guess it will be blogspot for Sexy in Pink in Second Life.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Welcome to bloggin'...your experience remainds me of mine ;)...
    I had another blog earlier, but quit... Now I used blogspot for my SL blog...not perfect, but easy to use ;) and already added your blog to mine :)... ur my favorite ;)
    Best kisses from a VERY HAPPY customer! And congratulations on the blog ;) too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!