Vacation

        Neve just released lots of shorts and tied tops. I am loving them! For those oldies like me that remember the store Mischief...



        Neve just released lots of shorts and tied tops. I am loving them! For those oldies like me that remember the store Mischief, these hand drawn jean shorts remind me of all my old Mischief favorites and I love seeing Janie Marlowe's exceptional painting skills in my Neve items (brings back the old days for me). There are four packs of shorts and four packs of tops available in the main Neve store- get over there and get your Spring/Summer wardrobe going in style!

        Doe is at Epiphany with this adorable shoulder length hairstyle that comes with texture change sunglasses that sit on your head. I adore these glasses with the little heart shadow. You can play for 14 commons and two rares for only 75L a pull. 



        I am not going to go into great detail because I plan on blogging this in detail and a video as well. However, Catwa just updated all her heads to V4.9 and this is a huge update and one I have been waiting for. This update fixed the only drawback to wearing mesh heads for me personally- the eyelash/eyeshadow alpha glitch. Now on ultra graphics with shadows on, I can wear pretty eyelashes AND eyeshadow and you can see both perfectly. I went on a makeup shopping spree and will be showing it all soon!




Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica v4.9 *UPDATED*
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Moon Dust Eyeshadow [Catwa]
Hair: Doe: Vacation @ Epiphany
Shorts: Neve short - baby frayed - Lara/ Teleport
Top: Neve top - dixie lively - Lara/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Feet/Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Deluxe and Hands
Skin: Belleza- Mila Catwa Applier Medium
Poses: LORIEN 8 SUMMER BALL POSES


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!