Tangled Up In You

        NanTra is participating in Gacha Guardians with this adorable pose set inspired by a popular game. NanTra calls this, "...



        NanTra is participating in Gacha Guardians with this adorable pose set inspired by a popular game. NanTra calls this, "Tangler." In spite of how I have posed this set, it is not a couples set. There are 7 individual  common poses and their mirrors available and you can creatively pose them "tangled" together as I have if you want. The game mat is the rare item in this gacha machine. I think its a super cute and fun pose set that is sure to generate lots of amazing pictures across the grid. Gacha Guardians is a main store HUD based gacha event, so you can play this machine at the main Nantra store.  

       My suede pants are newly released by Just Because at the current round of faMESHed. I paired them with a satin top from Blueberry. They fit together seamlessly like they were designed to go together and I always love when I find pieces like that from two different designers. I like the play of the satin and suede together as well. I am wearing my Slink Margo ballet slippers with my new Deluxe feet because I have not wanted to take this combo off yet (and super cute)! 

        I am working hard on our Spring/Summer home and hope to be blogging that soon. So stay tuned to Kirstentacular to get all the details of the house and furniture you see in the background, coming soon. 

Poses: 
{NANTRA} Tangler 4
{NANTRA} Tangler 5 Mirror
{NANTRA} Tangler Spinner 7  
{NANTRA} Tangler Mat 8 RARE

Kirsten is wearing:
Pants: Just Because Skinny Suedes - Physique @ faMESHed April
Top: Blueberry Selena Satin Tops /Tight/ - Physique/ Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica v4.8
Hair: Magika Curious
Body: Slink Hands, Deluxe Feet, Physique/ Teleport
Shoes: Slink Margot Ballet Slippers Red/ Teleport
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana 


Hiram is wearing:
Head: CATWA HEAD Jackson 
Hair: Exile::Better Days
Outfit: flow .  Jamesoutfit - V2
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands MALE - Splayed and Relaxed
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Male Feet PHYSIQUE Flat
Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body Release 1.3
Glasses: ULTRA NERD Glasses FREE GIFT (no idea where he got these, nor did I tell him to wear them, but gotta love him!)
Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop - Dave Skin [Golden Tone]



Love, Kirsten and Hiram Walker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!