Spoil Yourself

      Spoil Yourself is the slogan for the store, Just Because . I think you should definitely go do that as you pick up this new gor...



      Spoil Yourself is the slogan for the store, Just Because. I think you should definitely go do that as you pick up this new gorgeous fitmesh formal gown at the Just Because main store. This gown has an intricate string design on the front and back. The string, metal, and gemstone are all texture change via HUD. I chose the rose gown and made my string design a pretty mint color. This is about the fourth gorgeous fitmesh formal gown I have seen from Just Because. They are really starting to be a leader in fitmesh formal wear. 


Formal: Just Because Daria Gown/ Teleport/ Marketplace
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.8
Hair: Magika Mint
Body: Slink Physique
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana
Pose: Everglow Soft 8


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!