Daisy

        I am loving the new Cae jewelry set, Daisy, at this round of faMESHed . The necklace links are little daisy flowers that are ...



        I am loving the new Cae jewelry set, Daisy, at this round of faMESHed. The necklace links are little daisy flowers that are super cute. It also has a tattoo choker. I didn't own one of these in SL yet and so I was super excited to see it. As always with Cae jewelry you can hide or show the three seperate necklace strands via HUD- so you could just wear the tattoo choker if you wanted sometimes too! I made a close up shot of this jewelry set because it is so cute!

        My H@S shoes are brand new and just released in the main store which was just remodeled and redone. I really like the new layout and design of the store. These shoes come with a multitexture hud so you can make them ANY color you want. They have an akle strap that you can show or hide and they are materials enabled so the shine on the shoes moves as you move and walk. The point toe platform pumps are a must in every wardrobe.

Ok so now a closeup shot that really shows my Daisy necklace set with tattoo choker:




Dress: Method-Moda. 1#_pink_Slink/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Daisy :: Set @ faMESHed April
Head: CATWA  Jessica v4.8
Shoes: H@S Carolina - Multicolor - Slink/ Teleport
Body: Slink Ankle Hands, Deluxe Feet, Physique/ Teleport
Hair: TRUTH  Anouk
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana/ Teleport
Pose: NanTra Effortless 2 @ The Liaison Collaborative April


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!