Sexy in Pink has moved!

Hello Sexy Pink Ladies! I had some problems in both lives actually, lol, and so I took a few months off SL. I needed the time away after y...

Hello Sexy Pink Ladies!

I had some problems in both lives actually, lol, and so I took a few months off SL. I needed the time away after years of working so hard here. However, I am back with a vengenace! I want to say thank you to everyone that stayed in the SL group. Between my two groups, SL and subscribo we have almost 3,000 Pink Ladies!! even after my time off!

Since I have been back, I have heard from so many of you that you are so glad I am back and creating. It was so nice to be missed!! Thank you for being there for me and welcoming me back!

Here is the new store location:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Brotherly%20Love%202/205/124/23

Hugs,
Kirsten Corleone
Sexy in Pink Owner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!